Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Colder Than A Robin's Breast

It was a strange sight to me to look out my window yesterday and see a lone robin standing in the road, with millions of snowflakes falling all around him. Robins are the quintessential symbol of spring and there should be no snow after the robin arrives. While Utah is getting much needed moisture, I feel as though Utah has seen a generous winter. It is now time for the birds to start chirping, the flowers to start blooming, and the sun to start tanning my hide.

It is not the weather that is gloomy, but rather my attitude towards the weather, I know.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

Let me just say on behalf of everyone... welcome back to the world of blogging! Its about dang time!

Laura Blue said...

i'm still trying to get used to the fact that there are seagulls flying around...wierd! but the weather is getting perfect and i too look forward to the sunny days. and yes dari, welcome back!

kacee said...

Monday will be 78*! We aer headed to the park for a picnic, wanna come?

ForeverSarahLee said...

Picnic at the park? Jealous. Our picnic outing are surely coming to an end, and yours are just beginning. Pooh on you, and the Blues. Lol!

I miss ys Chaddy! I hope you get all the sun tanning rays posible and soon enough. I'll have plenty to go around. +0)

Hope you are doing well. I'd love to hear from you soon!

kacee said...

umm, remember the new camera + all the pictures I KNOW you have been taking...new post already!

Jenn said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I am jealous of your weather, it's getting hotter and hotter here! Time to hit the tanning beds for me!

Amanda X said...

Chad! I'm glad I found your blog! Now I have yet another blog to keep me busy at work! I miss ya kid! xo

Anonymous said...

why did i think you lived somewhere other than utah. are you back in utah? i am moving back there next month...yeah. how are you?