Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over.

There's a lot I'd like to write about, but I don't have quite enough time today. I suppose I will just give a quick reminder to anybody out there who might be reading my humble blog, that the key to being truly happy, and to continue attracting the blessings that bring happiness, is to practice gratitude. Trust me, this is one thing in life of which I am sure. Three things for which I am grateful for today:

My beautiful sister, and our date to the John Mayer concert on Monday.

Siara. For her friendship and her toothbrush.

And the last thing I'm grateful for, I've just decided to keep to myself, but I will leave you with this:

"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."

My heart feels hope.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are feeling grateful today! That is a wonderful thing. You are blessed and loved, two GREAT things :)

Love you!

Laura Blue said...

your blog has been very uplifting. thank you for your insite; what a great thing i need to remember. your date with kacee sounded really fun... i bet that was nice to get away with her. you're such a great friend. love ya chaddy

G said...

Hey.. JoDe was at the John Mayer concert!!! Hot dang! Love you bunches... and I am grateful for you!

Banham Luck! said...

Chad, come back to AZ so you can be my date on Wednesday at the same John Mayer, Colbie Caillat, & Brett Dennen concert!

Jenn said...

I love that quote from Hope Floats... I need to remember that one more often. Thanks for sharing! =)