Thursday, August 14, 2008

It Finally Happened...



There is always a song running through my head. Every single second of every single day. Right now, it is "I'm Going Slightly Mad" by Queen, my favorite band of all time. I'm wondering if this is a precursor of things to come or if it's just a catchy tune that's surfaced into the active part of my brain. I do have to say, however; that I have felt slightly manic these past few weeks. I have been writing/thinking the most random things. I am afraid I might really "be missing that one final screw," and I kind of enjoy it. (Enter psychotic laughter.)

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Hello! Last I saw you was after Wes' graduation so I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. I was stoked when I saw this post and in fact my son, Jackson, made me get up and dance to it with him TWICE! What a way to start the morning :) Oh and crazy car story!!