Sunday, February 3, 2008

Never Drink Anything Called "A Mind Eraser."



Jen and I spent last night at Donkey Tail's. We met this awesome married couple there, and we ended up spending the whole night just hanging out with them. Brad and Kelli. Cool cats. Jen and I are heading back there tonight for the Super Bowl festivities. Hopefully, they'll be there again. I didn't even know who was playing in the Super Bowl until about two days ago. Truth be told, I could care less about the football part. I'm really looking forward to seeing Paula Abdul in the half-time show!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Yay Chadley! I'm so excited you are coming back. Bella told me the other day that she missed you! Let me know when you arrive.

kacee said...

you kinda look like Hitch in the hive picture!

heidiho said...

I still await the best half-time show ever when Chad and I perform a Mariah Carey song that is dear to my heart-you know the one I mean my sweet sweet fantasy Chaddy.