Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aging Like a Fine Wine!



Happy Birthday, Mom. I can't believe you've survived fifty years of life's experiences. Come to think of it, some of those years have been pretty s*%#$y! But, I suppose that is exactly why so many people admire you and look to you as a hero. You never complain, you always preserver, you love unconditionally -all while maintaining a sense of humor and feistiness. I couldn't have been given a better blessing than to have you as my mother, my "mamacita", and my friend. I love you, and think you are beautiful in every single way. Here's to fifty more years (oh, dear, should I only wish for thirty upon you?!!)! Your son loves you more than you'll ever know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love Les!!! She is amazing. One of the sweetest people I know!! I miss her :)

Laura Blue said...

aww... you are such a sweet son. and i have to agree that your mom is beautiful and a hero to many. i absolutely LOVE this woman. she has gone through so much and is still the happiest person i know. miss her. happy birthday les