Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I Help You Find A Size?

I am a mall rat again. I started back at American Eagle. I will be working there on Saturdays, some Mondays, and floorsets. I went to the mall today for the first time in about three months. I've been avoiding the mall because of somebody in particular, but when I thought about it, I realized that the mall is actually my turf! I'm so excited to be able to work with Jen, which really won't feel like work at all; go on my breaks with Siara, who works at Nodstrom and gets a discount at the Nordstrom cafe; and running into all my long lost retail friends.

On a completely different topic, Siara lent me the movie Paris, Je T'aime. I've watched one short film from it twice, and I'll probably watch it two more times before I return it. It makes me happy when I watch it, and Gaspard Ulliel isn't too hard on the eyes either.


And finally, my second favorite.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember when we watched this together?? I love it!!! I am glad to own it and cry everytime I watch it :)

Welcome back to retail hell. ha ha It will be fun, especially since it is just a couple days a week!

Laura Blue said...

i'm glad you went in. i think you'll enjoy being there. sounds like a lot of the same people still work there... that's cool. and like dari said... it's only a couple of days a week.

Danny said...

Your job is absolutely fun! I mean, you get to meet a lot of people with unique attitudes. How long did you work there? Do you still have the same job?... Hm.

Danny Riddell