Tuesday, June 17, 2008

License and Registration, Please.

I haven't posted in a couple days. Well, I have, but they were mean posts, and I don't want to be a mean person, so I deleted them.

I am completely over Adam. He can have his perception of how things were, and I will have mine. I hope he finds happiness. This will be the last time I mention Adam.

So, today I got up and got my new car registered. Finally. I tried to do it nearly two months ago, but then I needed to wait until I got a notarized bill of sale for it. Then I tried to get the safety and emissions done, but my tint was too dark. It is finally legal, and besides having to spend nearly $250 a month on gas, I love it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLAH, that reminds me...i have to do that this month. AHHH>>>thats in like 2 weeks.....thanks for the reminder

Laura Blue said...

oh my, i LOVE your car! i can see you driving it with the wondows rolled down listening to some band nobody but you has heard of. you always find the coolest arists to listen to. thanks for introducing me to a few of my now fav's. miss that. anyway, enjoy!

kacee said...

Way to be legal!