Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!


Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall Death brag thou wand'rest in his shade
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

-William Shakespeare

I am happy. I am loved. I am smitten. I am progressing. I love the summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you are?? With who?

You look like a little cutie in this picture!!!

Laura Blue said...

same question as dari... with who? or with what? i'm guessing maybe you're talking about the sun, but then again I would never know. bring on the sun! cute pic

Anonymous said...

love it! you seem so happy. YES! YOU ARE LOVED. Glad you are smitten, with whatever or whomever. makes me happy. ;) love my chaddie....keep posting