Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fun With Photoshop!


I've been fooling around a little with Photoshop, and I'm loving it! Everyday I learn something new, and it's addicting! If I keep having so much fun, I might have to forego my plans to be a hairstylist, and edit photos for a living. Keep in mind it's been three days since I started, so don't expect professionalism yet!

Before


After


Before


After


Before


After


Anyways, there it is. Give me another week and I'll be an expert! Just kidding. Well, I'm off to work...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them, that looks like fun!! I need to get photoshop and then learn how to use it ha ha ;)

kacee said...

Hey! Good job...except, Luke is the only one remotely keeping his blue eyes and you turned them green! (Mike might get a little sad} But they look great - can't wait for you to come help me figure PS out!