Saturday, December 22, 2007

California Girls



My beautiful friends, Lauren (a.k.a. Laureen) and Kaela, came into town for Christmas. We met up at Cafe Rio for lunch, and apparently we're all fans of the pork. Mmm. We talked about our future plans (yes, we all plan on being world famous hair stylists), and made fun of a few fashion transgressions happening in the restaurant. They both are so fun, and they make me laugh. I'm going to be living just four hours away from them when I move, so hopefull I'll be able to see much more of them. How about once a month? Can you commit to that, ladies?

I also went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with the fam. Sitting on the very front row is not very pleasant. Funny, but not pleasant. Cute movie. I also happened to have a cute niece on my lap the entire time!

3 comments:

Laureen said...

I love what you did with the pictures! :) Glad we took some ourselves, the cafe rio-ians (?) were seriously picture challenged! It was so good to see you, you're in a good place and I know Arizona will be good for you. Once a month guys... (hear that kaela?) Can't wait to see you again! Love you

Laureen said...

ps....speaking of music yesterday...we watched "Once" last night. Have you seen it? If not check it out, the music is AMAZING.

Laura Blue said...

those are awesome pics. did you take them that way or use photo shop on them?