Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Official!

I checked the mail right before I went into work last night, and there it was: the envelope containing my State Boards test results. I was on my way to work, so I decided I'd wait to see what awaited inside because if it was bad news, I didn't want it to ruin my entire night at wok. So, as soon as my shift ended, I went out in my car, took a deep breath, and tore it open. (Drum roll, please) I passed with a 95 percent! It's official, I am a licensed hairstylist.

I am so excited for the future.

3 comments:

kacee said...

only the best baby!

Unknown said...

Good job honey! You are the best! I knew you did great, too bad my new hairstylist is moving away... I want you to do my hair!!!! ha ha I love you, congrats!

Shay said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you. Too bad you are moving to freakin Arizona. I'll miss you tons! Love ya sweetie. =)