Saturday, December 22, 2007

Goodbye, Adam



I'm not really sure what to write. All I know is that I'm sad. I dropped Adam off at the airport last night. We fought the entire time we drove. We yelled a lot, and then there was silence. He got out of the car, and walked into the airport. No kiss goodbye. I don't know when I'll see him again as I'll be gone to Arizona when he returns to Utah. Everything already feels so different. Everything is changing so quickly, and I'm not sure I like it. Part of me wants to stay here and just deal with mediocrity. I could stay here and make a life that I could be happy with, but it wouldn't be my best life. I refuse to settle anymore. It's hard to let the torture and bliss of our three year relationship fade away into an Arizona sunset. I love you, Adam. I miss you so much already, and it's only day one.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Chad I am so srry you are sad. I wish there was somethin I could say or do to make you fell better. I just know that you are such a wonderful person, and I pray that you will find happieness with whatever choices you make. I am always here for you and I love you.

XOXO

Shay said...

I was just reading over my comment and I noticed A LOT of mistakes. I am really not an idiot. =)