Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hee Haw!



I spent the night at Mike and Kacee's this last Tuesday night. We went to Hee Haw Farm and rode on the nativity hay ride. It was so cold outside, but I barely noticed because I had warmers in my gloves and shoes. Part of the hay ride was singing old school carols a capella, and none of us knew the words or the tune! I was impressed, however; Mike has a beautiful and soothing voice. After visiting with Santa, we stopped at Starbucks to warm up with some hot chocolate/lattes. It was a good time, and I'm so glad I got to spend a little more time with the family before I make my journey to Arizona.

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

sounds cold! and i'n NOT looking forward to the REALLY COLD weather when we move there in march. guess i'll have to get some of those said "warmers" eeek!