Monday, December 10, 2007

Dead, But Clean Cut and Tan!


I had the most unproductive weekend ever. Friday morning I called up and old friend, Trisha, at Metropolitan Salon, to get my haircut. She did an amazing job. You definitely can tell a good hairstylist from a great hairstylist by the way they do a male haircut. While I was sitting there, I started seeing black spots, and my face began going numb. By the time I arrived home, those symptoms erupted into a full blown migraine. I ended up having to call in sick to work and spent the night in bed under my blankets, nauseated and in pain.

I do have a confession to make. I knew I had an hour or so before the migraine arrived in full force, so I put priorities first, and went tanning. While I was in the tanning bed, my eyes started hurting, my head started throbbing, and my hands tightened up so much that I couldn't pull my fingers apart. I thought I was having a seizure! I felt bad for the girl at the front desk who was going to find me dead and naked in the tanning bed. Ha ha! I made it home safely, and buckled down for the long afternoon/night.

Saturday morning Paige brought over little Bella to stay for the weekend. She was a little angel; however, she did pee on my bed and my pillow. There was a snow storm that dumped about eight inches of snow in my yard, so we stayed inside all day. We watched all six hours of The Starter Wife in a row, and napped on and off all day long.


Sunday, I went to the movies with Piper and saw The Bourne Ultimatum. Adam was kind enough to watch Bella while I was gone, and when I came home, she had a brand new charm for her collar and a Christmas sweater. She looked so cute!

All in all, I probably left my apartment about 4 hours in three days. Very unproductive, but so relaxing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I comment on everything BUT Bella and Adam look so dang cute in this picture. I wanna give Bella a huge kiss, she is adorable! I am so sorry about your awful migraine! You need to get some good medication for that love. I am glad you were able to have a relaxing weekend!!

Amy said...

I am so excited you are applying at Tantrum!!!! The other salons would be fun also! Another awesome salon is Avante at San Tan Village. Oh also I would love to adopt a friend!!! Do you have a facebook?