Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mi Familia at Mi Ranchito



It's been a while since I've posted. I've kept busy working and spending time at Mike and Kacee's house. Sunday night I worked, and then headed over to the Bartholomew house. We opted to go out to dinner because of the dust debacle, and after that, Kacee and I got started on her Christmas cards. Monday I worked a double at the Meemers, and I worked a double on Tuesday too. Yesterday (Wednesday), I went and cleaned Kacee's house from top to bottom for a little extra spending cash.

In between the work, I have managed to have a little fun in my life too. I did catch the last episodes of "I Love New York 2" and "Tila Tequila: A Shot At Love", both very trashy shows, but both reassure me that I'm normal. (I wanted to post an entire blog devoted to the final episode of Tila Tequila, but then I realized the lameness of that notion, so I am going just give a quick opinion. Tila should've chose Dani. Dani was so cute and she was really in love with Tila. I'm very disappointed.) Last night I went and saw I Am Legend. It was not at all what I expected, but it was very good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun!!

I also watch some trashy TV shows (Tila, The Real World) and laugh my butt off, that they can even take themselves seriously...

I am so excited to see you this weekend! You are the best!

kacee said...

Thanks for all of your help! My Christmas will be much merrier - thanks to you!